Joining the Tennessee Network
An individual firm may join the TN VE Network provided it
- applies to the VE Central Office by submitting an online application.Click on Start a Virtual Enterprise Program button on the home page of the VE website and submit the linked application.
- is mentored by the TN Central Office.
- receives appropriate training to facilitate a firm.
- is aligned to the TN Central office.
Becoming a Regional Center
Schools or districts within a region may form a regional center if they have a minimum of five active firms for one entire school year. A regional center must belong to a central office (there can be only one central office per state). If there is no central office in the state of the regional center, a regional center may join another central office. A regional center liaison must be identified by a central office.The regional center must provide support services to region members.
For more information about becoming a regional center and to obtain a list of services that a regional center must provide to its members, contact Cindy Boyd.
Establishing a Central Office
To become a Central Office (if one does not already exist in that state) a school or district must meet the following minimum criteria:
- serve as a regional center for at least one year and have fulfilled all the responsibilities outlined by the affiliated central office.
- have a minimum of 15 active firms for a period of no less than one year.
- maintain a state Website with links to each member firm’s Website.
For more information about becoming a Central Office, contact Cindy Boyd
Please submit the following information completely: